- HTML & CSS
- Shopping carts
- Logo design / branding
- Business cards
- Facebook, Google+ & Twitter
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Streaming Video
Get your business on the web today!
Feel free to View our Portfolio, or learn about our web design process by clicking the numbers below.
The first step is to discuss your web project and how it relates to your business. We will also discuss your budget and come up with a price quote based on the complexity of the website. Maybe you’re looking for a simple informational site, or perhaps you need an entire branding system designed from the ground up. Our consultation will help us understand and meet your expectations for your website.
Helpful things to consider:
- Who is your customer base?
- What are some websites for other businesses in your field that you like, and why?
- What is the aesthetic or visual identity of your business?
- Do you already have some content, such as a logo, pictures and text?
- Roughly speaking, how many pages will be on the site? (Home, Services, About, Contact, etc.)
- When does the site need to be completed by?
- After the site is finished, who will be maintaining it / making updates?
- Do you already have web hosting?
Once we agree on a price, we will ask you for an advance payment of 40%. We believe that this way is the most fair, and keeps both of us committed to finishing the website in a timely manner.
The next step is to e-mail us any text and images that you want to go on the site, such as your business information, logo, what you would like the homepage to say, etc. Remember, the sooner you send us your content, the faster we can get your site finished.
Based on what we discussed in our consultation and any content you’ve supplied us, we will put a “rough draft” of your website online for you to look over. From there we will make any requested changes until you’re satisfied and ready to make your website public!
Note that during the revision process, we will make sure to “hide” your website from search results until it’s finished.
Once you are satisfied and your website is made public, we will send you an invoice for the remaining 60% of your balance. At this point our contract is complete, and we “hand you the keys”. While we strive to make websites that our clients can update themselves, we realize that some business owners would rather hire someone to manage their website. After our contract is completed, we are available at an hourly rate of $40/hr for any additional changes or updates to your site. Of course if we left any mistakes on your site at the time of launch, we will gladly fix them free of charge.